Once again, members of the Chattanooga medical community will be honored at the 2nd Annual Champions of Health Care luncheon on May 19. The public can nominate physicians, nurses including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other care providers along with administrators and volunteers. Criteria for nominations include making a significant difference in the delivery of health care in the Chattanooga community.
You can submit your nomination for an outstanding health care provider at www.championschatt.com.
Last year's winners include:
- Dr. Jackson Yium and Dr. Michael Carr -- Lifetime Achievement awards
- Dr. Mack Worthington and Dr. Coleman Arnold -- Physician awards
- Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates -- Innovation in Health Care award
- Project Access -- Community Outreach award
- Dr. Walter Puckett -- Health Care Volunteer winner
- Martha Weeks -- Administrative Excellence award
- Charlotte Smalley -- Non-physician Practitioner award.
The Champions of Health Care awards program is sponsored by The Chattanooga Times Free Press and Edge Magazine in conjunction with the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society.