The Chattanooga-Hamilton County Health Department is offering free Hepatitis A vaccinations to those in high risk categories at five locations across the county in response to a recent increase in Hepatitis A cases.
No appointment is necessary for the vaccination at the following locations:
- Health Department, 921 East Third Street
- Birchwood Health Center, 5625 Highway 60, Birchwood
- Homeless Health Care Center, 730 East 11th Street
- Ooltewah Health Center, 5520 High Street, Ooltewah
- Sequoyah Health Center, 9527 W, Ridge Trail Road, Soddy Daisy
For more information, please call the Health Department at 209-8190.
This info-graphic provides information about Hepatitis A, how it is spread and prevention techniques.