14 Take Back Locations in Hamilton County
April 28th is National Drug Take Back Day and there will be 14 locations for you to dispose of unwanted and unused medications. If you have any questions about the drug take back, please call 423-305-1449.
In addition to drug take back, Mt. Canaan Baptist Church is hosting Opioid Overdose Prevention and Reversal Training in two sessions, 10-11 a.m. and 11 a.m.-12 p.m., the same day. To register go to www.hccoalition.org.
- Food City, 3901 Dayton Blvd., Red Bank
- Mt. Canaan Baptist Church, 4801 Highway 58**
- Signal Mountain Police Department, 1111 Ridgeway Avenue
- Orchard Knob Baptist Church, 1734 East Third Street**
- First Baptist Church, 508 East Eighth Street
- Elk Lodge #91, 1069 Graysville Rad
- Walgreens East Brainerd - 2289 Gunbarrel Road**
- Walgreens Brainerd - 3605 Brainerd Road
- Walgreens East Ridge - 5301 Ringgold Road**
- Walgreens Northshore - 110 North Market Street**
- Walgreens Ooltewah - 9307 Lee Highway
- Walgreens St. Elmo - 3550 Broad Street
- Walgreen Hixson - 5478 Highway 153**
- Walgreens Soddy Daisy - 121 Harrison Lane
Disposal is safe, easy and confidential as well as free. If possible, bring medications in their original containers. Simply cross out personal information.
Sharps, needles, IV bag medication and radioactive medications are not accepted.
** Document shredding offered at these locations.