Pay Professional Privilege Tax Before June 1 to Avoid Penalties.
RAM Mobile Clinic June 3rd and 4th at Red Bank High School.
Congratulations to the students selected to participate in the 2017 Youth Leadership Forum!
- Krista Cameron, Silverdale Baptist Academy
- Sarah Chacko, East Hamilton High School
- Lillie Cole, Silverdale Baptist Academy
- Tanner Crowe, Red Bank High School
- Nicholas Darling, Heritage High School
- Jacob Dill, Notre Dame High School
- Anna Kata Fikkert, Chattanooga Christian School
- Cierra Floyd, Whitwell High School
- Chaise Garrison, East Hamilton High School
- Bethsahida Harrigan, Central High School
- Emily Hauke, Boyd-Buchanan School
- Cheyenne Hutchison, Brainerd High School
- Cloe Lemoine, Center for Creative Arts
- Angela Livarchuk, Ooltewah High School
- Maggie Long, Grace Baptist Academy
- Saige Lowery, Central High School
- Brianna Matton, CSAS
- Jennifer Ramirez, Central High School
- Wendy Reynoso, Chattanooga Girls Leadership Academy
- Ashley Rice, Chattanooga Christian School
- Tyler Stephenson, Silverdale Baptist Academy
- Daphne Thomas, GPS
- Timothy Turner, Sale Creek High School
- Johannah Valentin, Notre Dame High School
- Mackenzie Wall, CSAS
The objectives of the program are to:
- Inspire rising high school seniors to consider a career in medicine;
- Educate students about options to assist with the cost of medical education;
- Provide students and local physicians with a mentoring/teaching experience;
- Support efforts to increase the pipeline of health care providers in Southeastern Tennessee.
The YLF students will spend four days shadowing physicians in office and hospital settings, observing all aspects of patient care including surgeries. They’ll also have opportunities to engage in roundtable discussions with physicians.
Volunteer physicians are needed to work with the YLF students. If you're interested in volunteering a few hours, please complete this form and return it the Medical Society.
Join us for our 2nd Project Access Golf Tournament at the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club!
TriMED Healthcare Education Summit will bring dozens of hours of critical healthcare continuing education for a variety of specialties to Music City Center in downtown Nashville Sept. 8-9. The educational and social schedule for the event will be updated as more details become available.
Celebrate our medical community's outstanding achievements!
Annual legislative dinner with our local representatives.
“Riding the Payment Reform Wave” will give you the tools you need to make sure your practice is successful as the transition to value-based reimbursement continues.
Learn about the science behind a plant based diets and how they manage and treat chronic illnesses.
Register for this free event here.
Clear the Air Conference -- Hosted by Tobacco Free Chattanooga
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) Health Forum Luncheon
Monday, May 1, 2017
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Community Room
One Cameron Hill Circle
Safely dispose of your unneeded, expired or otherwise unnecessary prescription or over-the-counter medication at 14 locations in Hamilton, Bradley and Marion counties Saturday, April 29, 2017.
TMA's House of Delegates will convene for its annual meeting on Saturday, April 29, 2017 at the Nashville Airport Marriott, 600 Marriott Drive, Nashville, TN.
The House of Delegates gives physicians from across the state an opportunity to gather as a professional group to present and debate policies that affect the practice of medicine and the delivery of patient care in both Tennessee and the United States.